Gascogne Flexible can advise you on choosing your packaging, whether printed or plain.
Our integrated operations are an asset for your project: Gascogne Flexible Dax is specialized in unprinted flexible packaging, while Gascogne Flexible Germany is specialized in rotogravure printing on paper and film.
We can offer multilayer solutions assembled using lamination (water-based, solvent-based or solvent-free adhesives) or extrusion lamination to meet all regulatory requirements and ensure total consumer safety for direct and indirect contact.
Depending on your needs, we can guide you towards the best barrier solutions (with or without aluminium) for product conservation and your packaging budget.
We deal extensively in packaging for greasy, dry and dehydrated products, supplying plain or printed materials for sachets, pods, sacks and lids.
- Two specialized sites for the flexible food packaging market in France and Germany.
- Recognized expertise in dehydrated product packaging (soup, tea, dessert mixes) and dary & fat products (butter, sauces, crisps)
- Our technical and sales teams, specialized for more than 50 years in the manufacture and sale of multilayer laminates for the food market, can help ensure success for your project now and in the future.
- The Gascogreen® range, which integrates the latest advances in sustainable development: packaging that is recyclable by the paper industry (EN 643), compostable by the industrial sector (EN 13432) and exploitable via a comparative lifecycle analysis (eco-design integrated in our ISO 14001 certification)
- Food safety management system certified FSSC 22000
Gascogne Flexible is a member of Elipso and FPE / EAFA.